Friday, August 22, 2014

Day 419: Fiction Friday - The debut

Fiction Friday, you may think is an attempt to nudge ya'll towards my eensy little fictions out in the big, bad world. But, no. I believe you, a big boy, can find them all by yourself.

But you, big boy, may not stumble upon this one without the help of your master, me.

Mole in Swimming Pool by Joe Mungo Reed -- For Fiction Friday.

A big, 'hoo-ah' to Gigantic magazine for scooping this furry delight out of the wriggling pool of desperate writers.

Me, however, scoop they did not.
Me, breathe easy, bitter I am not.

Read it. Read into it. Live it. Or don't. Isn't fiction lovely?

Find it here, if you didn't notice the title-portal. From now on, always notice the title-portals. 

And if you really want to find my eensy, little friends of the world click here or here.  No shame.
Even big boys need help every now and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment