Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 420: The Sunday Review

Normally, this is the place to see what's happened in each of my trembling limbs. They are barely, if even, trembling. Yet, here we are.

So, around my world in a few lines:

The Farm Whisperer  -- sprouted to life, after a few years of drought. And thanks to some clever readers, I'll be planting a salad in my apartment.

www.jhakijhaki.com -- apart from a few publication updates (Yay!), stayed more or less the same. Look forward to 46 days of 4x6s. Coming soon. Just as soon as I'm ready to commit to 46 days of something.

http://punderstandingmyshelfandotters.blogspot.se -- you may not be familiar with this one. This was an experiment in anonymity. For a moment, I thought wasn't ready to share all of me with all of you. But, life is short. So, #$%^ it. Not sure where I'm going with this site, just yet. It started as a dark, secret literary pleasure and a declaration to my many storage surfaces. But now that we're all out in the open, mystery's sauntered out with pleasure in her palms. Perhaps, in honor of her namesake Punderstanding Myshelf and Otters could be a pun only zone? I am accepting feedback.

And of course there's the Momma that started it all A Picture a Day and Something to Say. We've completed our first week of our new life together. Thank you for coming along with us. If we are to continue at this rate, I imagine a daily FB reminder could get dreary. I'll keep it intermittent. Please follow this here blog to ensure you get each and every update--as you like it. Right?

Your Picture, My Muse:

Gemma. Not sure how I'm writing without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment