Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 421: Buy Me.

Dearest Bloggees,

Monday's My Favorite Scrap lives in this edition of Black Scat Review. You must buy one to see it. And you must remember to support the small presses. They're the best and always will be. This issue is a seductive little number and yours truly, Jhaki M.S. Landgrebe, tries her hand at the part--in art. And Black Scat Review was kind enough to showcase my art in this (now-for-sale) issue: Seduction. 

Tuesday's Teacher Tuesday lives in the cold that lives in my body thanks to several thousand sneezes from several dozen six-year-olds.

This Wednesday's TBD is a weekly review and a link to a sizzling magazine filled with fantastic writers and artists and me.

So there you have it. Determined.

Now, if you've ever liked me (even a little), buy this edition.

Buy.
Buy.

Bye.



Picture: 

No comments:

Post a Comment